Protect Your Reputation & Your Freedom
Being accused of a sex crime of any kind is stressful, embarrassing, and potentially life-altering. A skilled Kent prostitute defense attorney could prove to be your most valuable asset during your investigation and criminal trial. Attorney Kim E. Hunter of the Law Offices of Kim E. Hunter comes with excellent references. She maintains a 10.0 Superb Avvo Rating and has been selected to the Super Lawyers® list from 2015 to 2018. After more than 15 years in law, she has a comprehensive understanding of the strategies and skills necessary to successfully litigate a criminal case.
Why Choose Us?
- Our firm has a heart for our clients.
- We try to put that on display by giving each client undivided attention.
- Because we have low overhead, we are able to keep our costs affordable and still provide the stellar service you deserve. Don’t delay.
- When your future is on the line, you need help from an experienced professional.
Contact our prostitution defense attorney in Kent at (253) 709-5050 for a free consultation.
Types of Prostitution Offenses in Washington
In the state of Washington, prostitution is defined as any transaction that involves the sale or purchase of sexual acts. The biological sex of any party involved is not relevant to these charges.
Some types of prostitution charges include:
- Prostitution: Exchanging sexual conduct for a fee
- Promoting prostitution in the first degree: Advancing or profiting from prostitution by threatening or forcing another to engage in prostitution
- Promoting prostitution in the second degree: Advancing or profiting from prostitution
- Promoting travel for prostitution: Knowingly facilitating travel for the purpose of engaging in prostitution
- Patronizing a prostitute: Paying a fee in exchange for engaging in sexual conduct with an individual
In addition, if an individual is arrested for patronizing a prostitute while driving a vehicle, that vehicle may be impounded by police.
Let Us Guide You Through This Difficult Time
At the Law Offices of Kim E. Hunter, you will be treated with respect. We will honor your attorney-client privilege and make sure to approach you with dignity. We understand that these situations can be delicate. Let us give you peace of mind and allow you to proceed with confidence.
Give our Kent criminal defense attorney a call at (253) 709-5050. We have payment plans available.